Happier Thinking - Lana Grace Riva

I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is an interesting book to review because it is a very short (it’s only 50 pages) self help book.

Please note that this book is written by a regular person, not some fancy expert. Riva makes it very clear right away that she is not a trained professional or anything like that. The book is just tips that she herself has used to make her thinking “happier.”

When I started reading the book, I was struck at how much I liked the writing style. The book is written in a very conversational and easy going manner. Even though the book was short, I enjoyed the style and I am curious to see what else she will write in the future.

The tips in the book are not groundbreaking in any way, but they are helpful. Most of the tips consist of altering your point of view from the negative to the positive. In my view, this book is great to read when you need a a pick-me-up. If you’re going through a not so great time, this book serves as a reminder that you can change how you think, and thus have “happier thinking.”

Overall, this is a short book that you can read over and over again when times get tough.