First Came Forever - Annie Woods

I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review.

So this book was a total roller coaster.

It took me a while to really get into the story. The beginning was a little boring but once Erica got to United States the story got so much more interesting.

This book has a love triangle which I typically don’t like but in this it worked well. Usually I find love triangles to be unnecessary but the one in this book actually made sense and felt real and natural.

I loved the supporting characters, especially Danny and Ricky. They’re precious. I loved Danny’s dorkiness and Ricky’s gay storyline.

The ending of the book was crazy and ended on quite the cliffhanger. It was not what I was initially expecting to happen when I first started reading the book, but I loved it. I can’t wait for the sequel because I really have no idea how it will all play out. I just know that drama will be going down. Lots of it.

Aside from the slow beginning, my only other issue was the few typos I spotted. They weren’t anything major; they just managed to get overlooked during editing.

Overall, this was a fun romantic read with a ton of twists and turns at the end.