Dawn (Hero Society Book 1) - Jessica Florence

I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this but that’s not surprise considering that I love superheroes and I love romance. Give me a book with both and of course I’ll love it!

This was a really good start to the series. I always love the whole concept of heroes getting together to fight the bad guys. I will never not love that.

The two main characters, Draco and Rose, were amazing. They had a ton of chemistry and overall made a really cute couple. Draco reminded me a bit of the Wolverine because he was such a recluse. He was so manly, like damn, I want a piece of that too. Rose, looks-wise, reminded me of Dove Cameron (who I have a massive celebrity crush on). I loved that despite being a virgin, Rose was very open and comfortable about her sexuality, because not all virgins are clueless about sex.

The supporting characters were great as well, especially AJ. I can’t wait to see more of his character.

Story-wise, this book was incredibly fast paced, I had a hard time putting it down!

Additionally, I loved that it included a playlist. I love it when books include playlists

because I like matching up songs to different parts of the books. Some of the songs on the playlist are some of my favorites like “Believer” by Imagine Dragons and “Wings” by Birdy.

Overall, if you love superheroes and romance, you’ll definitely love this! I can’t wait to start reading the next one!